Ultrasound Doppler DFM-210
Ultrasound Fetal Doppler is used for detection & monitoring of Fetal Heart Rate (FHR) after 12 weeks of pregnancy. Its output is in the
audio form i.e. Heart Beats are heard from inbuilt speakers.
DFM-210 is a compact model housed in moulded ABS cabinet. It can be operated directly on mains and on 9V DC battery (216-type). Its Compact
design makes it easy to handle with maximum performance.
Ultrasound frequency 2 MHz
Handy & Small Size, convenient for visiting
Frequency: 2 MHz
Intensity: <10 mW/sq.cm
Heart Rate: 60–220 BPM
Input: 230V, 50 Hz
Mains & Battery operated: (9V DC Eveready 216 type)
Weight: 2 Kg
- Detection of early pregnancy and multiple pregnancies.
- Detects fetal heart at 10-12 weeks.
- Routine monitoring of fetal health
- Localization of Placenta.
- Under possibilities of missed abortion.
- Precautionary check-ups.
- Evaluates pregnancy Vs abdominal masses.