Ultrasound Fetal Doppler is used for detection of Fetal Heart Rate (FHR) after 12 weeks of
pregnancy. Its output is in the audio form i.e. Heart Beats are heard from inbuilt speakers.
MDK-51 is the Pocket model in Fetal Doppler Family. Handy and Small Size is convenient for visitings.
It is a mains and battery operated device giving the best performance.
Small and Compact size
Ultrasound frequency 2 MHz
Mains and Battery Operation
Cells - Eveready 216 Type 9Volt DC
Frequency: 2 MHz
Intensity: <10 mW/sq.cm
Heart Rate: 60–220 BPM
Input: 230V, 50 Hz
Mains & Battery operated: Eveready 216 Type 9Volt DC
Housed in moulded ABS cabinet
Weight: 380 Grams
- Detection of early pregnancy and multiple pregnancies.
- Routine monitoring of fetal health
- Detects fetal heart at 10-12 weeks.
- Localization of Placenta.
- Under possibilities of missed abortion.
- Precautionary check-ups.
- Evaluates pregnancy Vs abdominal masses.